Time & Location
Jan 20, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
R.A.E. Fitness, 502 McNicoll Ave, North York, ON M2H 2C9, Canada
About the Event
Course Description: This course introduces the foundation and initial phase of the Movement Facilitation Training System, emphasizing the Resilience Phase employed in the Movefit Lab. Students will explore foundational strength and capacity building in athletes, with a focus on isometric contraction modes. The curriculum will delve into the science underpinning various contraction types, aligning them with specific athletic goals. This is an amalgamation and a foundational course that allows you as practitioners to be familiar with the different types of contraction modes and its intended physiological response and changes.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of foundational strength and capacity in athletic training.
- Identify and apply various contraction modes in athletic conditioning.
- Analyze the scientific rationale for different contraction parameters based on athletic objectives.
- Create basic training programs incorporating the Movement Facilitation Training System’s Resilience Phase.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Movement Facilitation Training System.
- Design and execute resilience phase training sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of isometric training in enhancing athletic performance
- Ticket type