Clinical Assessment and Rehab Application of CNS and PNS Dysfunctions – Upper Extremity
Time & Location
About the Event
The course is designed to help health care practitioners in any field become efficient in identifying and managing central nervous system, and peripheral nervous system dysfunctions of the upper extremity.
Our goal is to help practitioners improve their practice and patient results.
We do this by facilitating the following:
- Appreciate the neurological health continuum, and learn the nuances of CNS function
- Assess and analyze cranial nerve function under 3 minutes
- How to grade DTR and what it means
- Understand the relationship between fascia and nerves and how peripheral nerves can get entrapped
- Clinical pearls and rehab guidelines for treating CNS and PNS issues
- Neuro Assessment Course 3.21$150+$19.50 HST$150+$19.50 HST0$0