Clinical Assessment and Management of Common Neurological Conditions – Upper Extremity
Time & Location
About the Event
The course is designed to help health care practitioners in any field become efficient in identifying and managing common neurological dysfunctions: cervical spine space occupying lesion, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Our goal is to help practitioners improve their practice and patient results.
We do this by facilitating the following:
- Understand the assessments at a neurophysiological level
- Assess and analyze cranial nerve function under 3 minutes
- How to grade DTR and what it means
- Fine tuning manual muscle tests according to peripheral nerves
- Provide test battery for each neurological condition for best reliability
- Clinical pearls and guideline for proper management of listed conditions
- Neuro Assessment Course - Oct$282.50$282.500$0