Clinical Assessment and Management of Common Neurological Conditions – Upper Extremity
Help practitioners become efficient in identifying and managing C-Spine space occupying lesion, TOS, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therap, 330 Dupont St #400, Toronto, ON M5R 1V9, Canada
About the Event
The course is designed to help health care practitioners in any field become efficient in identifying and managing common neurological dysfunctions: cervical spine space occupying lesion, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Our goal is to help practitioners improve their practice and patient results.
We do this by facilitating the following:
- Understand the assessments at a neurophysiological level
- Assess and analyze cranial nerve function under 3 minutes
- How to grade DTR and what it means
- Fine tuning manual muscle tests according to peripheral nerves
- Provide test battery for each neurological condition for best reliability
- Clinical pearls and guideline for proper management of listed conditions
Neuro Assessment Course - Oct
Price includes HST